When Andy Loschiavo (lo shi a’ vo) started in the construction industry he knew he eventually wanted to run his own show, he just wasn’t exactly sure what show that would be. After completing a two-year certified carpentry program in less than 18 months and doing interior and specialty trim projects a couple years with Loomis Contracting, Andy was recruited by the Drees Company. Rising from a Production Technician to Superintendent in less than five years, Andy gained valuable experience in all aspects of the home-building process. From final punch list and scheduling contractors to overseeing the entire process Andy learned it all. He found out what worked well and what customers liked. He was ready to venture out on his own.
- Manpower – we warranty all work we do, whether in house or subcontracted, and all jobs are performed by our multiple experienced crews. Crews consist of crew leader, journeyman and possibly one or more apprentices.
- Permits – we don’t build without one plus we secure all of the necessary State, County and Local permits. If someone starts a job without a permit, fines may be doubled and in some cases
the structure has to be removed.
- Warranty – see “Warranty” page for our extensive coverage.
- Insurance – we carry all of the proper General, Auto, and Umbrella Liability and Worker’s Compensation. Details supplied upon request.
- Job Specific Tools – industry-recognized Dingo hydraulic piering and concrete machine for job consistency and uniformity and a Duckbill deckwrecker for safe demolition.
- Fast Service – our decks are typically completed in about one week.
After starting his own construction business in 1996, Andy found that although he could do many things well, building decks was especially rewarding. He became the only Trex Pro-Gold Contractor to serve the tri-state area and he’s served on their Materials Advisory Board. Andy has conducted seminars at industry trade shows and recently moved his rapidly-growing business into a 6000 square foot design/production facility. Over one thousand decks later, he’s found his niche. So what are the unique benefits of having Andy Loschiavo build your deck? Not only do you get a well-established company constructing your new addition, the biggest difference between us and the other guys is that building decks is our sole focus. Decks are all we do and we’re specialists when it comes to the design, construction, and materials involved. But there are many other reasons as well for choosing Andy Loschiavo Custom Decks:
- Superior Standards – all installation standards exceed local building codes: 6×6 deck support posts, solid concrete piers, and No. 1 grade framing materials; plus we use screws instead of nails for a long-lasting installation.
- References – Current customers include many high profile builders in addition to multiples of satisfied home-owners. Click on “Referrals” to see what people are saying.
- Experience – in the construction business since 1986, in the deck business since 1996, over 1000 decks built.
- Detailed Design – Andy’s background in home construction helps him foresee trouble areas and design around them. He also can provide design estimates at the on-site consultation.
- No Deposit – At contract signing no money is due. On larger projects requiring longer build times though, a draw schedule may be necessary to ensure required payment of the labor and materials being supplied.
Good job! 5 out of 5 points.
We wanted to tell you how pleased we are with the deck and your professional expertise! The result is just as we had hoped in our planning stages. This addition to our home will get much use and provide many wonderful times for our family and friends.
Mark & Robyn Cain