Why Choose Composite Decking Composite decking and railing is meeting the needs of today’s busy homeowner with it’s low maintenance and high durability. Made from a unique combination of reclaimed wood and plastic, composites give you the best qualities of both materials. The plastic shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, preventing rotting or splintering. The wood protects the plastic from UV damage and gives your deck a solid, natural feel. Your deck will look great year after year and you won’t need to spend hours staining or repairing it, spot cleaning is necessary only if a stain has occurred. Unlike wood surfaces, composites:
- will not rot or deteriorate due to wet weather, making them perfect for pools, hot tubs, spas and residential dock applications
- are backed by a fully transferable, multi-year limited warranty against splitting, rotting, decay and termite damage
- require no painting, sealing or staining
- are available in many finishes including smooth, streaked and wood grain
- are available in many colors, opening up limitless possibilities in the design and overall feel of the deck
- are splinter-free and contain no toxic chemicals or preservatives, a great feature if you have kids and pets
- have excellent traction, even when wet
And on top of all this, you’ll be helping the environment since composites are made primarily of recycled items including plastic grocery bags, reclaimed pallet wrap and waste wood.
Sounds like a good choice!
Click on our Warranty page to learn more about the products we offer.
Your guys did a great job. We’ve already had a lot of compliments on the deck.
Just wanted to drop you a note to thank you again for building our deck. It turned out beautiful! All of our friends and neighbors have commented on how well built it is and I couldn’t have asked for a better product!